Before you say yes, take this quiz and find out how well versed you are in the benefits of vitamins. Do you know which of our products contain them? Print this out and share it with your friends and/or team to see how vitamin savvy they are. (Answers listed at the bottom.)
- Vitamins perform what important function in the body?
- Calcium and __________ work together to give us healthy teeth and bones. This vitamin is found in CalciuMK+.
- Our bodies need __________ essential vitamins.
- Mom wanted you to eat carrots because vitamin ____ is necessary for vision. 360 Complete Shake contains 50% of your daily recommended value.
- Vitamin C is required for the production of ________. GPS Circulate contains 250% of your daily recommended value.
- The word vitamin is a combination of what two words?
- This vitamin helps maintain and protect the sheath that surrounds nerve fibers.
- Folate works together with what vitamin to produce new red blood cells? GPS Hydrate contains 1000% of your daily recommended value of this vitamin.
- This vitamin maintains calcium levels by increasing its absorption. CalciuMK+ contains 150% of your recommended daily value of this vitamin.
- Which vitamin protects the skin? Daily Build is an excellent source of this vitamin.
- Calcium and vitamin D both help to maintain the health of our bones. What other vitamin do we need to keep our bones strong? This vitamin helps explain the name CalciuMK+.
- Which vitamins support your immune system? Immune6 is an excellent source of one of these vitamins.
- Symptoms often associated with aging may be caused by a deficiency of ___________. GoYin contains 200% of your daily recommended value of this vitamin.
- Riboflavin, niacin and thiamine are all members of what vitamin family?
- Which vitamin is the only one we don’t consume through eating or drinking? CalciuMK+ is an excellent source of this vitamin?
If you answered 10 or above correctly, you are a health guru! Congratulations!
If you answered 9-5 correctly, you are a nutrition novice. Keep studying.
If you answered 4 or below correctly, return to start and try again.
- They serve as catalysts in chemical reactions
- Vitamin D
- Vital and amine, because vitamins are vital for life
- A, D and C
- Vitamin B-12
Information cited from: https://medlineplus.gov/vitamins.html.