We recently asked our PURE Facebook community to share how they recycle their GoYin bottles.
We asked them to send us their photos. Check out these creative ideas, both decorative and functional, and pick your favorite.
A CORE4 product, GoYin is a great-tasting balancing blend of superfruits, herbs, and other fruits that have been traditionally used to help reduce the impact of stress on the body and mind while enhancing overall well-being.*
How would you recycle GoYin bottles, or any other PURE container? Send us your ideas and we just might post them!
GoYin heads up the holidays in festive blue and green. The 2017 Special Edition bottle is wrapped in Whole Health and ready to share with others or add to your collection.
Here are ten creative ways to share the botanical goodness of GoYin Balancing Blend with others this holiday season.
- A GoYin bottle with a little chefs hat on top, coupled with a GoYin recipe.
- Add googly eyes and a red nose to your bottle for your “deer” friends.
- Host a brunch and serve GoYin mimosas. This is a great way for others to sample this delicious balancing blend.
- Add a bottle to a basket of fruits and cheeses and give to clients, hosts, and friends of the family.
- Share the PURE opportunity with a bottle for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
- Dress your bottle in a hat and a scarf so it’s ready for the cold.
- Place a bottle on the table next to the other drinks during Thanksgiving dinner to give guests a healthy alternative.
- Put GoYin on a cutting board with a loaf of bread and wrap it with a ribbon.
- Add some GoYin to your bubbly and ring in the New Year.
- Bring a bottle to Thanksgiving dinner and clink glasses to everyone’s well-being.
The Special Edition bottle will temporarily replace our traditional blue bottle for the coming weeks. Available for a limited time.
How will you share Whole Health this holiday season?