PURE: People United Reaching Everyone announced its philanthropic partnership with DAV, part of PURE’s ongoing corporate commitment to support the community and give back as part of their mission to deliver Whole Health.
“I am proud to support an organization that cares for our nation’s heroes. This is important and personal to us as many of our Independent Business Owners (IBOs) are veterans,” says Daren Hogge, PURE CEO. “We hope our partnership with DAV will increase awareness of its mission and inspire people to support veterans and their families. We want to ensure that our brave veterans get the assistance they deserve, and DAV delivers the highest level of services at no cost to them.”
PURE’s mission is to deliver Whole Health by means of high-quality products, an income opportunity, relationships and events, and opportunities to give back. This new partnership with DAV offers PURE IBOs and customers a way to collectively and personally fulfill their mission to make a lasting charitable impact, and give back to those men and women who have served our country.
“DAV is committed to helping veterans build their fullest lives, especially in the wake of life-altering injury or illness,” said DAV National Commander, Dennis Nixon. “We’re grateful to PURE for recognizing this important mission, and thanks to their generous support, even more veterans and their families will have the opportunity to flourish.”
To learn more, visit livepure.com/giveback.
About DAV (Disabled American Veterans)
DAV empowers veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity. It is dedicated to a single purpose: fulfilling our promises to the men and women who served. DAV does this by ensuring that veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them, fighting for the interests of America’s injured heroes on Capitol Hill, providing employment resources to veterans and their families, and educating the public about the great sacrifices and needs of veterans transitioning back to civilian life. DAV, a nonprofit organization with more than 1 million members, was founded in 1920 and chartered by the U.S. Congress in 1932. Learn more at www.dav.org.
What a great two days of appreciation, innovation, motivation, education and celebration! For those who joined us, we’d like to thank you, and for those who were unable to make it, you can catch the highlights right here!
Enjoy this video reflecting on the highlights of Xcelerate!
Appreciate & Celebrate
We recognized the accomplishments and success of more than 500 IBOs across the stage Friday evening and throughout the weekend!
- Pinning Crown Diamonds Jared and Heather Burnett for their amazing accomplishment and presentation of a $250,000* PURE Rank Bonus check
- The inaugural PURE Heart Award was presented to Lucretia Valle for her ongoing philanthropic efforts.
- The inaugural Heritage Award was presented to Jared and Heather Burnett and Byongwan Lim and Mira Kim for their pivotal roles in growing PURE over the years.
- We recognized Rising Stars for their accomplishments in their own business but also for inspiring and leading others to build their businesses too in recruiting, team-building and team advancement.
- The Race to Recruit winner enjoyed an exclusive Q&A lunch with PURE CEO, Daren Hogge and Director of Sales, Sam Crossley.
- Top Recruiters recognized for their influence in impacting lives with the PURE business opportunity.
- Team28 Challenge Prize Winner was announced, Ryan Takao! Through the Detox Program, Ryan has been able to grow his business from IBO status to Platinum and received an upgraded cabin on the Eastern Caribbean Cruise and Black Car Service from his doorstep.
- Top Shareholders were recognized for their contribution to PURE.
- Inaugural IBOs were celebrated for laying the foundation in 2008 for the PURE business and their leadership in helping to propel continuous growth into the next ten!
- Eastern Caribbean, Bora Bora & Maui Qualifiers were celebrated for their success in recruiting and achieving ranks! There is still time to earn your way to the Eastern Caribbean and Maui; learn how at www.livepure.com/incentive-trips.
- 2018 PURE Rank Bonus Achievers were presented with commemorate Xcellence bottles to celebrate how they are impacting others with great products and the opportunity.
- Team28 achievers were welcomed to hold up signs on stage reflecting their weight loss results from the Detox program.
- We welcomed many of our PURE family from around the world.
- Sam Crossley’s debut as the Xcelerate emcee introduced us to his crazy dance skills. (Don’t tell him we told you but they are not Juilliard quality.)
- We heard from each of our LAC (Leadership Advisory Council) members on Product Education, Dealing with Roadblocks, Mindset/Belief and Winning Big.
- NASCAR Cup Driver, Gray Gaulding, shared with us the impact products by PURE has had on him and how he will be wrapping his car in PURE branding in select 2019 races. He also distributed Hero Cards and autographs.
Innovate & Activate
- Dr. Bucky Buckner, Chairman of the WAB, shared the why behind the Cleanse, Balance, Build, Focus philosophy and introduced the new Daily Detox product.
- Mark Paulsen highlighted the benefits of the reformulated and repackaged GPS product line with the addition of GPS Hydrate in Grape, GPS Circulate in Strawberry Kiwi and GPS Reset. He also shared that we are working to get all GPS products Informed Sports Certified.
- Updates on the WAB (Wellness Advisory Board) and how they are helping to propel us forward, and the announcement of the Executive Committee comprised of Dr. Bucky Buckner, Dr. Carmen Keith and Rich Scheckenbach who will work directly with corporate on a regular basis to continue to advance us in formulas and science.
- The Product Expo highlighted the key benefits of all the new products and sales tools and created an interactive, physical experience interwoven with GPS sampling.
- Inspiring stories from guest speaker Gary Guller about cultivating compassion and responsibility for others.
- Words of reflection from PURE Founder, Mr. Jung and PURE CEO, Daren Hogge reflecting on where we have been over the past ten years and where we will go in the future.
- New partnership supporting DAV was announced and we heard from a veteran IBO on how she is seeing the benefits of DAV. Learn more at www.livepure.com/giveback.
- New Sales Tools launched to help support you in activating your business – Updated Product Guides, GPS Playbook designed to break down the benefits of each GPS product including a Parent’s Playbook for safe children’s usage of GPS products, and GPS Sampling Sleeves, a great tool to introduce people to GPS Hydrate and GPS Energize.
Thank you for attending and for your dedication and partnership. Your presence helped to make this event a great success and your enthusiasm and positive spirit helped make our time together special. The event accelerated success and facilitated strong teamwork that will carry PURE for years.
Check out the event photo gallery and share your photos with us @livepureglobal (don’t forget to follow us!). Watch our recap video to see some of the special, unforgettable moments at Xcelerate 2018.
Because of you, PURE continues to move forward blessing more lives than ever before. We look forward to celebrating with you again soon!
*The earnings of the distributors in this publication are not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that a PURE distributor can or will earn through his or her participation in the PURE Prosperity compensation plan. These figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. Success with PURE results only from successful sales efforts, which require hard work, diligence and leadership. Your success will depend upon how effectively you exercise these qualities. For detailed information on IBO income averages, visit livepure.com/IDS.
NASCAR is a registered trademark of National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. PURE Gen Holdings, Inc. disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks of others. PURE Gen Holdings, Inc. and this publication are not authorized, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by NASCAR.