Boasting balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Nassau promises sizzling fun in the sun. Half Moon Cay is Carnival’s private island and is an idyllic, sun-drenched hideaway where you can play in the turquoise water and enjoy the white sand beaches. Grand Turk is the jewel of Turks & Caicos where you can enjoy a scenic oasis and historic charm.
A peek at the itinerary:
Saturday, August 11:
- Morning – Travel to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, to embark on the ship (Friday evening travel may be necessary for those coming from the West Coast)
- Afternoon – Set sail
- Evening – Welcome Reception
Sunday, August 12:
- Arrive at Nassau, The Bahamas
Monday, August 13:
- Arrive at Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas
Tuesday, August 14:
- Arrive at Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos
Wednesday, August 15:
- Enjoy a fun day at sea beginning with a morning business meeting
Thursday, August 16:
- Morning – Disembark in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Afternoon – Travel home
As you pack for this cruise, take the following tips into consideration.
- Please install the Carnival HUB app — a must-have for iPhone and Android devices — prior to arriving at the cruise terminal. Once you are on board, connect to this app using the ship’s free Wi-Fi. For a $5 one-time fee you can text with other guests on the ship and NOT incur cellular at-sea charges from your carrier. The app also keeps you up-to-date on ship events, lets you view dinner menus and tracks your expenses going to your ship and sail card.
- Carnival provides beach towels, so save your luggage space.
- Bring your own tumbler for your favorite beverage or water.
- Bring spending money for souvenirs at the ports of call.
- To use debit and credit cards, please call your bank and let them know you will be out of the country.
- Ironing stations are available on each floor of the ship.
- Bring and use ear plugs if nighttime noise bothers you.
- Check with your cellphone provider for plan options while at sea or in any ports.
- There will be one formal dinner; cocktail dress attire for women and sports coat attire for men. The other dinners will be casual dress.
- For the first day of the cruise, pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, a bathing suit and/or workout clothes and any medications you may need. This will allow you to enjoy the ship while you await the arrival of your luggage at your stateroom.
- Want to pamper yourself at the Spa? Make your appointments when you first board the ship; popular treatments and times fill up quickly.
For more information: https://www.carnival.com/help.
Get ready to experience paradise and live the PURE lifestyle on the 2018 PURE Destinations Bahamas Caribbean Cruise. We can’t wait to see you on board!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our wonderful Sales Support Team at 1-866-535-5888.