Are you participating in PURE’s Rally28 New Year, New You Challenge? Are you trying to better manage your weight or just want to eat healthier overall? You might be interested in the power of meal replacement shakes. What exactly is a meal replacement and when and why should you replace a meal?
Meal replacement shakes are calorie-portioned, vitamin-and-mineral-fortified supplements that are ideal for those looking to replace a meal or avoid overeating between meals. Think convenience and nutrition. Maintaining a healthy diet can be a challenge with today’s on-the-go lifestyles. A meal replacement shake is easy to prepare making it a great way to save time. You don’t have to worry about making meal prep decisions. Meal replacement shakes are a great way to limit your calorie intake, too, because you know exactly how many calories you are ingesting.
Make a shake!
PURE has two delicious meal replacement shakes: 360 Complete Shake and Matcha Vegan Shak. Both shakes offer 160-180-calorie servings, a robust 20-21 grams of protein, along with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fat and fiber. Both also help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and they support weight management.*
HealthTrim® 360 Complete Shake –
- Delicious cacao and vanilla bean flavors
- Contains a proprietary Craving-Control Technology to help support weight loss
- Boosts energy with guarana seed, a natural source of caffeine (33mg)
- Provides probiotics and digestive enzymes that help promote digestive health*
- Sweetened with stevia; no artificial coloring, sweeteners or flavors
HealthTrim Matcha Vegan Shake –
- Delicious vegan alternative in dark chocolate and vanilla flavors
- Ceremonial matcha naturally supports fat metabolism, which may help curb feelings of hunger
- Aids in healthy digestion and cleansing*
- Superior antioxidant content
- Sacha inchi contains omega fatty acids and all essential amino acids for sustained energy
- Matcha with L-theanine helps elevate mood, reduce stress and enhance mental focus and clarity
- Rich in potent antioxidants and phytonutrients that fight cell damaging free radicals
Try using a meal replacement shake every now and then to replace a breakfast or lunch. When you use them along with a healthy diet, you’ll learn how to make healthy food choices in the process.
For best results, consume a meal replacement shake in conjunction with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.