We are happy to announce our three winners:
- Double Chocolate Snowball Cookies – Julie Theriot, IBO Silver Director
- Easy GoYin Vinaigrette – MistyBleu McAmis, IBO
- Waffles with 360 Complete Shake – Michelle Yoder, IBO Bronze Director
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour – measure and remove 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons Mila (replaces the 3 tablespoons of flour above)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Additional powdered sugar for rolling after baking (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla with mixer until fluffy.
- Add flour, Mila and salt and mix until the dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips. If dough is too soft, chill until you can work it easily into balls.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and place on cookie sheet. Roll to form a nice ball shape.
- Bake cookies for 7-10 minutes until bottoms are slightly brown and tops are no longer glossy.
- Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes.
- Fill a small bowl with 1 cup powdered sugar and roll each cookie in it until coated.
- Place on rack to cool. (Once cookies are cool, you may want to re-roll them in more powdered sugar).
- 1 roasted shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 parts extra virgin olive oil
- 2 parts GoYin
- 1 part red wine vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper
- Add ingredients to blender except the olive oil.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended.
- Slowly add the olive oil.
- Once everything is blended, add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy on salad. For fruit salad, substitute red wine vinegar for a nicely aged balsamic vinegar.
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour or oat flour
- 1 scoop 360 Complete Shake, vanilla or cacao
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Mila
- Combine ingredients until flour is mixed.
- Pour 3/4 cup of batter into center of large, greased waffle iron.
Winners will receive free products by PURE.
Be sure to check out all the recipes in PURE’s test kitchen by visiting here. These have all been cooked and loved by so many.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the contest. Contest sponsored by Genesis PURE, Incorporated – 7164 Technology Dr., Ste. 100, Frisco, TX 75033. Contest ends December 13, 2017. Contest is open to U.S. residents only. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Winners will be determined at 12 am CT on December 14, 2017, and will be announced via email the same day. Winners will be determined by most creative recipes. Judges will include a committee of PURE employees, comprised of Nutrition and Health professionals with degrees, studies, or work experience in Nutrition and Health. Prizes will be awarded promptly upon conclusion of contest.