Are y’all ready for some Texas-sized fun? We’re wrapping up our plans for the Emerging Leaders Retreat this May and are counting down the days until we get to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments as emerging leaders!
You can expect a weekend full of powerful training on how to build your business and get closer to living the life of your dreams. You’ll also enjoy a meet-and-greet reception at the Genesis PURE Global Headquarters with CEO Daren Hogge, President Bobby Love and the entire executive staff.
Of course, there will be a little fun and relaxation, too. We want to highlight some of the hot spots you’ll be visiting during your trip…some fun facts to excite those “I’m about to travel” butterflies.
Just a reminder that March 27 is the qualification deadline, so you still have time to earn your Lifestyle Bonus and qualify for this Texas-sized adventure.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House, Dallas:
- Only serves PRIME filets
- Touts its glazed carrot. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll understand.
- Has an extensive award-winning wine list.
- A house favorite dessert is their decadent brownie sundae with a peanut butter and chocolate brownie served with a scoop of triple chocolate and peanut butter cup ice cream smothered in a pecan, chocolate butter nut sauce.
- “This is exactly the vibe a Texas steakhouse should exude…these are some righteous steaks, y’all.” – GuideLive.com
Relax in Luxury — You and your guest will be staying at the Westin Stonebrair Hotel & Golf Club
- Boasts a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course.
- Awarded the Worldwide Westin Hotel of the Year.
- Award the AAA Four-Diamond Award for nine consecutive years.
- Massage services include Relax, a Swedish light-to-moderate pressure massage with optional aromatherapy; Restore, a massage for the active guest; the Prenatal Massage, specially designed for mommies-to-be and using support pillows to improve circulation and reduce cramping; and Couples Massage to share with a loved one, customized to each of your needs with optional aromatherapy.
Billy Bob’s Texas, Fort Worth:
- Billy Bob’s has been named “Country Music Club of the Year” 12 times.
- Ringo Starr, .38 Special, Men At Work, The Go-Go’s, Steppenwolf, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Pat Benatar, Heart, and ZZ Top have all performed here. Even Ray Charles and Bob Hope have performed onstage.
- Merle Haggard made the Guinness Book of World Records for buying the largest round of drinks when he bought 5,095 drinks of Canadian Club for the entire club. The bill totaled $12,737.50 and equaled 40 gallons of whiskey.
- More than 17 million visitors have come through Billy Bob’s doors since 1981.
- More than 47,500 bulls have bucked in Billy Bob’s arena to date.
- Billy Bob’s launched its recording label in 1998.
- In one weekend in 1982, it paid Reba McEntire $3,500 on a Friday, and George Strait $4,500 on a Saturday – a fraction of what those performers command today.
It will be game-changing, life-changing, YOU changing. You can do this! For more information on how to qualify, visit http://www.genesispure.com/incentive-trips or contact our Success Team at 1-866-535-5888.