Here at Genesis PURE, we firmly believe that people are an asset. And our newest, and most important asset is our CEO, Daren Hogge. Daren was the founder of GoYin and formed the company in 2006. He was instrumental in the start of Genesis PURE in 2008 and led that team as president until 2012. In his 29 years in the network marketing industry, Daren has built a reputation as a dynamic leader with the ability to turn vision into reality.
Here is your chance to get to know Daren a little bit better.
- What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? Surround yourself with positive people who have an influence. You are the sum of those you hang around with, and it’s important to keep positive, uplifting people in your life and to maintain good connections and relationships in everything that you do.
- What is your all-time favorite song? Big Iron by Marty Robbins
- What is your all-time favorite movie? It’s a Wonderful Life
- Do you have a favorite app? ESPN, where I can check scores and get updates on the sporting community.
- Is there a gadget you cannot live without? That would have to be my iPhone. It has everything that I need and it’s a great way to stay in contact with our employees and Independent Business Owners.
- What was your very first job? My first job was growing pumpkins from sun up to sundown on a farm. I still enjoy farm work and working with the land.
- What are your highest values? Honesty, integrity, accountability, commitment and trustworthiness. I’m also a huge fan of people taking responsibility for their decisions and actions.
- What is one of your greatest successes? The creation of GoYin; not only the product but the company which later became a major part of Genesis PURE. I am very proud of the formation of this company. Despite its challenges, it has continued to move forward. I think it’s important for every employee to know that great companies go through periods of challenges or what I call ‘pruning’, and those that come out on the other end have an opportunity to become one of the great ones. We are in that perfect place right now so although the challenges aren’t fun, they are necessary for the expansion and growth as we head into the future.
- Who are your heroes? My parents. They both grew up in very humble circumstances and showed us through their work ethic how to treat others. They are both very charitable and have always given more than they have received, and I believe that is a great principle in life to follow.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? In the United States, Boston. Internationally, the Dominican Republic.
- What are your goals for the next six months? With the great foundation here at Genesis PURE and the wonderful employees, we are going to accomplish some exciting things in the next six months. I have been talking to the leaders and they are very focused on an amazing 2017. As we continue to support the IBOs, as all the employees have, it will be a spectacular year!
Read Genesis PURE’s press release announcing new leadership here: http://www.genesispure.com/announces-new-ceo.