“This year I’m going to exercise and lose weight.” Sound familiar? We say it every December, only to fall short a couple of months later. How is 2017 going to be any different? Well, listen closely. Hear that sound? Feet against the pavement during a peaceful jog. The steamy sizzle of a stir fry cooking on the stove. Someone calling your name. It’s the sound of change…healthy change.
1. It improves confidence.
When self-esteem is high it’s easier to ask for that raise, you feel comfortable wearing that little black dress, and you know you’ll catch the attention of that important date.
2. Your body will be stronger. You’ll be able to carry that load of laundry up the stairs with breath leftover at the top, and feel like a champion when you can double up on the grocery bags.
3. You’ll be happier. You’ll want to pay it forward at the coffee shop and you just might be caught singing in the shower.
4. You’ll save money. Imagine the cash leftover when you stop buying those sodas, when you walk instead of drive, and when you leave the processed food where it belongs, on Isle 4.
5. You’ll set a good example for others. People will notice that zip in your step, and they’ll likely want to join you in that 5K.
6. You’ll increase your energy. You’ll wake up in the morning wanting to go to work. You’ll want to take that evening walk with the dog. And, you’ll be more apt to eat a healthy breakfast.
You can have it all when you commit.
So let’s do it, together. Rally28 is the weight-loss system with ingredients that are proven to work. You will understand where Rally28 got its name when you look in the mirror and see a new you, when you learn how to eat healthy again, when you discover how easy it is to keep exercise and sleep in your daily life.