This past year has flown by and we are ready for the excitement that 2017 will bring! While 2016 is soon to be a memory, sincere thanks are always inspiring to hear and are even better when shared with others.
As a Whole Health company, we know that being grateful does the body good. In fact, a study from the University of California San Diego’s School of Medicine found that people who were more grateful actually had better heart health.1 “They showed a better well-being, a less depressed mood, less fatigue and they slept better,” says the study’s author, Paul J. Mills.2
Genesis PURE™ employees share what they are thankful for:
- “I am grateful to work with a great group of people who are like family to me. A caring, supportive and positive environment makes Genesis PURE an excellent place to work! I also love the products and am thankful to work for a company that promotes healthful living.” – Susan B., Success Team Member
- “I’m thankful for my supportive team and amazing friends that I have made throughout the office. I love working with my friends.” – Megan M., Marketing Manager
- “I am thankful for being part of the Genesis PURE family because people are caring, friendly and helpful. I am especially grateful for our excellent Supply Chain team. I am inspired by their kindness and humility. We enjoy working together, sometimes having lunch, walking, or even enjoying happy hour together. I am truly amazed and deeply thankful for my coworkers.” – Tina G., Supply Chain Analyst
- “This year has been a year of opportunities and I am thankful to have had the chance to travel, work on great projects, and collaborate with wonderful people. Looking back on the year’s blessings has once again made me realize the importance of appreciating what you have.” – Jennifer E., Marketing Copywriter
- “I am grateful for the extraordinary group of people who make up Genesis PURE. Inside each of us is a distinctive skill set, ans when joined together with the strengths of our other team members, radiates greatness. I am grateful for the complexity of our differences. We will continue to grow, as long as we stop and appreciate our differences as a vital piece of our Genesis PURE puzzle.” – Laurie S., Human Resource Manager
- Genesis PURE rocks! I am thankful for the family environment in which I have developed some great relationships. I am grateful for the products and food that is always traveling through our workplace. Thanks Genesis PURE! – Soroya M., Success Team Member
- “I am thankful to have team members that work together whether we agree or disagree. I am grateful to work in an environment where we work hard, but at the same time there is laughter and good times. Also, I am thankful to work for a company where there are caring hearts.” – Tanya G., Supply Chain Specialist
- “I feel very fortunate to have the chance to work at Genesis PURE with so many extraordinary colleagues. I enjoy seeing everybody’s smiles and hearing their greetings in the morning. I want to thank all the awesome coworkers, especially my lunch and walking buddies!” – Haiyan L., Senior Formulation Scientist
- “I am thankful for all the great people who make it easier to handle tough days!” – Jeremy B., Director of Regulatory and International Affairs
- “I am thankful for an amazing team that works together. It makes coming to work enjoyable. I am also thankful for a more relaxed environment, wearing jeans, and company swag!” – Janeth A., Quality Assurance Specialist
- “I am thankful for a great work environment, my coworkers that have become like family to me, and Grape ENERGY.” – Lisa P., Office Manager
- “I am thankful to work with leaders that I trust to make the right decisions for Genesis PURE and that trust me to do my best every day. I am grateful for extraordinary products that have helped me experience Whole Health. Finally, I am thankful for friends who work alongside me and make me smile, laugh, and enjoy the journey!” – Trish T., Director of Human Resources
Practice giving thanks every day and you’ll be amazed at what happens. A lot has been said about the power of gratitude, but these quotes sum it all up and really explain the magic behind the idea, and the culture at Genesis PURE.
What are you thankful for? Please share in the comments section.
Wishing you a Happy Whole Health Thanksgiving!