If you’re a Genesis PURE™ IBO, you have a lot to celebrate this weekend. As an entrepreneur, not only are you enjoying the freedom of being your own boss, but you have committed to helping others live a lifestyle of Whole Health!
Instead of “employees,” you are creating a family. You are following your dreams by doing what you’re passionate about, and that’s something a lot of people haven’t discovered how to do yet.
Benefits of being your own boss:
- You are in the driver’s seat. You make your own decisions about how the future of your business will look.
- You have flexible hours, but you still have to balance work and life, it’s just easier. You can sleep all day and work all night, if you want to. It’s up to you.
- You will likely meet more people through networking. Your family will grow exponentially.
- You will develop more positive habits – reliability, diligence, punctuality – because the only person you are accountable for is yours truly.
- You’ll always have a job, as long as you stay in business. You’ll never get fired. And, you can take matters into your own hands.
- You can retire sooner. It’s a fact that self-employment retirement plans let you save more toward retirement because you can make higher annual contributions toward your solo 401(k) account than you can with an account provided by an employer.
If you’re not an entrepreneur, there’s a unique opportunity waiting for you.
I don’t know a lot of people who truly enjoy the traditional nine-to-five, Monday-through-Friday work life. They spend a lot of hours daydreaming about weekends and vacation days. On the other hand, being your own boss allows you to start the day at your own pace, you can conduct “business meetings” from the comfort of your own home, and, of course, you can have as much fun as you want.
As an IBO for Genesis PURE, your priorities change. You start to focus on your health and your body. Taking care of you is most important. You have access to quality products to give your body what it needs to thrive, and who doesn’t want to experience total well-being?
Granted, owning your own business isn’t for everyone. It comes with its own challenges. Since you’re in charge, you have to stay on top of it all. You still have meetings to conduct, deadlines to meet and promises to keep. And, since you are in a leadership position, people are always looking up to you. I believe the pros far outweigh the cons.
How are you going to celebrate Labor Day?
Maybe take one more dip in the pool, or host a barbeque in your backyard? Whatever your plans, how about sharing this post with a friend who may be looking to escape the nine-to-five life.
If you’d like to celebrate Labor Day by going into business for yourself, and discover a healthier way to live, then give our friendly Success Team a call at 866-535-5888. Normal business hours are Monday 8:00 a.m.-midnight; Tuesday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. CT
Visit www.genesispure.com to learn about our philosophy of Whole Health and how our quality products are making a different in the lives of so many.