As a new Independent Business Owner, you’re in the starting block ready to begin your first 90 days. You’re in position, excitement is all around, and you’re ready to realize your dreams.
Before you get too far down that path, we want to make sure you’re prepared. The PURE Start Program* was created to do just that. It’s our way of helping you succeed while rewarding you for your hard work. As you share the products and opportunity with others and grow personally in your first 90 days, we will match your efforts with fabulous prizes.
Just as a professional runner has exercises to do before a big race, there are proven activities to keep your momentum strong during these critical months. Implementing these activities into your daily routine can strengthen your marketing muscles and keep you moving in the right direction.
Rev up your energy.
- Become familiar with PURE’s products – all of them. We recommend you order five to ten to start. If you don’t understand the products, your business won’t make sense to whom you’re sharing it with.
- Get on Autoship. Have your favorite products delivered on a monthly basis, automatically.
- Determine your Why. Don’t underestimate the reason why you’re doing this in the first place.
- Set goals and develop your business plan. What is your most important goal this year?
- Purchase your business tools at http://genesispure.biz.vistaprint.com.
- Follow your sponsor and duplicate their system.
- Work on personal development: read books, turn your car into a mobile university, and study everything about the industry.
- Find a mentor, whether that’s your sponsor of someone else.
- Contact everyone on your list…friends, family, neighbors, EVERYONE.
- Have fun!
A runner places his feet just so, and moves his arms in a way that gives him momentum. You too must develop habits that are going to launch you in the right direction. Losing your pace can lead to delays, or even failure. Adhere to the above activities and you’ll excel faster and smoother as the days progress.
Most importantly, take care of yourself. Live what you preach by eating a healthy diet, getting adequate sleep and exercising at least thirty minutes every day. To achieve a lifestyle of Whole Health, it’s important to have a healthy body and a healthy business.
You are now equipped for success! Stand upright, clear your mind and go. You’re on your way!
Learn more about the PURE Start program here: http://www.livepure.com/purestart.
*All new IBOs that have enrolled since January 1, 2016 are eligible for the PURE Start Program.