Don’t let their small size fool you. The chia seeds in Genesis PURE’s Mila are only a millimeter in diameter, but they pack a powerful protein-, calcium-, fiber-, and omega-3 fatty acid punch. Gram for gram, chia seeds are one of the richest whole-food sources of fiber and omega-3 (ALA) fatty acids. Assimilate their power!
What makes Mila different?
A newly enhanced manufacturing process offers improved efficiency, consistency and quality, selecting only the highest quality seeds. A beneficial raw chia is carefully blended, thoroughly filtered, micro sliced, and then meticulously tested delivering the utmost in quality and optimal nutrition. We have also given our product a new design with an improved look and feel.
Every serving of Mila packs three grams of protein and heart-healthy omega-3s. In comparison, half of a fillet of salmon contains 5g of omega-3s. Mila contains calcium and magnesium, both essential for maintaining bone health.* Half an ounce of Mila contains a hefty 5.5 grams of fiber, important for supporting digestion, promoting weight loss, and helping prevent constipation. One serving of Mila contains 55mg of magnesium. Mila is also gluten-free, trans-fat free, and sugar-free.
Mila-ize every meal.
Mila is great because it can be added to everything you eat — food and beverages. Add crunch to raw food. Hide it in baked goods. Mix it with 3T of water and let it sit for 15 minutes. This will give Mila a gel-like texture making it more versatile for use in recipes. Soaked chia also absorbs the flavor of whatever liquid they are soaked in, enhancing flavors and making interested flavor combinations.
In the kitchen: Get ready to cook and bake up a storm. Add Mila to your favorite dishes, yogurt, and smoothies. Mila absorbs over 10 times its weight, making it a great thickener in sauces, puddings, dips, and spreads. It can also replace eggs, or up to ¼ cup of oil in your recipes.
For adults: The high fiber content of Mila is ideal for those wanting to shed a few pounds. Mila expands in the stomach, helping you feel full for a longer time.
For children: You can easily hide Mila in food so kids will get calcium, minerals, protein and healthy fats they need to help them grow.
- Is a whole, raw super food and a natural source of omega-3s, antioxidants, and phytonutrients
- Is a blend of different crops of chia seed to help maximize nutrient density
- Contains 3 grams of protein
- Contains calcium and is a good source of magnesium and phosphorus, which are essential for maintaining bone health.*
- Contains 3 grams of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids play a crucial role in normal growth and development and brain function*
- May be a great vegetarian substitute for fish oil
- According to the USDA, chia seeds contain a significantly higher percentage of fiber than corn, rice, oats, wheat, or barley. Fiber helps promote satiety and relief from occasional constipation.*
- Can supplement your diet with plant-based fiber and protein
- Can be consumed on its own or incorporated into your favorite dishes, yogurt, and smoothies. Mila® can replace eggs or up to ¼ cup of oil in recipes
- May be a great addition to your pet’s diet
- Trans-fat free